That's it !
You will find here md5sum is 6361f49b0b007975e5f02f72e43b355f a qcow image for running phpgroupware in a kvm/qemu environnement. This will help you to demonstrate phpgroupware evrywhere. Here are some infos :
- The image is around 456Mo (Ouch)
- root password is phpgroupware-head
- the user : phpgw the password phpgroupware
- Once logged in xdm, with the user, an iceweasel is launch pointing to the login page
- user there is still phpgw and the password is either fghjkl or phpgroupware (don't remember which)
- I configured as much as possible the phpgroupware to let you see the base applications (email/addressbook/notes/infolog/headlines(pointing on planet phpGroupWare)/etc ...)
- To enable other applications, login as admin password : phpgroupware, then go in the admin section, then in the user group section, then default and add acl there.
This is a start base for work. There's a lot's more to do, but it's pretty runnable with the following command :
qemu -m 512 phpgw-16.qcow
If you need more infos, just leave a comment here, I will answer ASAP. Feel free to modify the image to feet your needs, and let us know where to get it !
PS: For French Users (most of the intended audience ?) the keyboard is qwerty, I let you google on how modify this at boot time :)
It's running 0.9.16, right ?
Are there any plans for an image with 0.9.18 ?
Yes it's atm an 0.9.16.
And yes I have plan for an image with the dev version. But it's still unstable this time since Dave is merging trees btw 2 repos. So as far as we got a more "workable" snapshot, I will push a new image for the devs.
The first intent of this image is to allow people to create a bootable cd for example with a full phpGroupWare running, for demos :).
Enregistrer un commentaire